Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Year, New Ideas, New blog

Well... August is in full swing and the school year is right around the corner. I just felt like I needed a new start to some things...including blogging... So, here is the first post in my new blog.

This blog is not anything fancy. This blog will mostly be a ranting of our adventures of schooling, homesteading and the like. However on occasion, there may be some random insights I feel have come from God and would like to share. I am FAR from being a great mother, wife, or homeschool teacher--but am a student myself, of the perfect teacher, Jesus Christ!

I am intense, as those of you closest to me know! I don't do things half-way... I jump in with both feet and with gusto, or I don't do it at all! I have been told to 'slow down' and the like... but have come to grips with the fact that God made me full of passion and energy and instead of trying to change that...I am seeking to use it for His glory and purposes and simultaneously for teaching my children! :)

This year, will be a little more 'relaxed' than last year... but not as 'relaxed' as some have said I should be :)

So anyway... just wanted to get this started... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment